Our FP10 Agency Scheme
Here at Ostomed we operate the FP10 Agency Scheme. As one of the Largest Independent Specialist Surgical Appliance Contractors in the UK. Our extensive product range covers over 6000 lines from the world’s leading healthcare suppliers.
The advantages of the FP10 Agency Scheme are as follows:
- Increased profitability as the Pharmaceutical Contractor will receive an income without incurring any expenditure.
- No Clawback on the additional dispensing fee.
- No Cash Outlay (as goods are delivered Free of Charge).
- Dressings can be ordered in single quantities so there is no over stock.
- Easy to manage through our self-billing invoice system.
- There is no need to stock expensive and sometimes bulky, slow moving lines.
How the FP10 Agency Scheme process works:
- The Patient presents their appliance prescription to their Pharmacist.
- The Pharmacist tells the Patient that their appliance will be dispensed by Ostomed.
- Order directly with Ostomed Customer Services by calling 01253 881290 or our via secure email.
- The dispensed appliance will arrive at the pharmacy the next working day Free of Charge.
- The Pharmacist then issues the goods to the patient on behalf of Ostomed.
- The Pharmacist sends the prescription to Ostomed within 5 working days.
- The Pharmacist receives a monthly commission payment – the dispensers’ appliance on cost value.
EPS2 Agency Ordering Procedure:
- Email the EPS2 token to Customer Services using our secure NHS.net email address.
- Return the token to the spine.
- Customer Services will download the token and order will be processed and dispatched in the normal manner.
- Upon receipt of the delivery please issue to the patient.